To achieve academic greatness and excellence through research, teaching, consultation, project supervision contribute effectively to the resource management control and strategic planning objectives of your organization.
1. Raimi, O.G., Hammed,A.M., Alaebo, P.O., Fajana A.A and Fashina-Bombata, H.A(2014). Partial Characterization of Alkaline Phosphatase in Some Species of Fresh Water Cichlids ("Wesafu Oreochromis niloticus and Sarotherodon melanotheron"). Internationl journal of Modern Biochemistry, 3(1): 7-17. ISSN:2169-0928
2. Alaebo, P.O., Onoche, A.U Ekwuno, P.O et al., (2018). Biochemical Implications of administration of Halofantrine Hydrochloride (HALFAN) on Estradiol Levels of Females wistar Rats. International journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 3(1): 684-687. ISSN: 2456-2165
3. Ezenwaka C,J., Uzoegwu, P.N., Nwaka A.C and Alaebo, P.O (2018). Comparative study of Antioxidant Potentilas of methanol Fruit Extracts of Morinda Citrifoliaand Morinda Lucida. Tropical journal of Applied Natural Science. 2(2): 126-131. ISSN:2449-2043
4. Alaebo, P.O., Onochie, A.U., Nwaka, A.C., Ekwuno, P.O et al., (2018). Biochemical Impacts of Halofantrine Hydrocholride (HALFAN) on Estradiol Levels of Female Wistar Rats. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 3(4): 684-687. ISSN : 245621652018).
5. Ekwuno, P.O., Edeogu, S.C., Onochie, A.U., Alaebo, P.O., Ezegwe, O.C and Mbadugha, N.N. (2018). Serum Minerals and Lipid Profle of Type 2 Diabetic and Hypertensive Out-patients At a University Teaching Hospital in Nigeria Journal of Diagnostics, 1(3): 25-33
Dr. Alaebo attended his primary school at Central Primary School Umenze.
After his Junior Secondary School class, Dr Alaebo was enrolled into St. Peter'Special Science School, Achina where he did his senior secondary school (SS1-SS3).
After his Secondary school days, Dr.Alaebo dedcided to further his educational carreer which he was enrolled into Anambra State University, Uli where he studied biochemistry
After obtaining His B.S.c in Biochemistry, Dr. Alaebo furthered his PGD in education in National Teachers Institute Kaduna
Dr. Alaebo decided to further more into his masters degree where he specialized on Protein/Enzyme Biochemistry In Lagos State University(LASU)
After all the long run from his primary school till his masters level, Dr Alaebo furthered into his Post graduate degree (Ph.D) in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli where he specialized on Medical biochemistry and God saw him through,throughout his days as a student as he bagged his Doctorate Degree in Biochemistry.
Dr. Alaebo got his first school leaving certificate in the year 1996 from Central Primary School Umunze.
Dr. Alaebo took both his West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examination Council (NECO) in the year 2003 which he made all his papers at one sittings.
Dr. Alaebo acquired his B.Sc. Certificate in Biochemistry in the year 2008 from Anambra State University, Uli .
Dr. Alaebo served his country in the year 2010
Dr. Alaebo obtained his PGD in Education from National Teachers Institute Kaduna in the year 2010
Dr. Alaebo acquired his Master degree in Protein/Enzyme Biochemistry from Lagos State University Ojo, (LASU) in the year 2012.
Dr. Alaebo Finally obatained his Doctorate degree as a Ph.D holder in medical biochemistry from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli in the year 2017.
Dr, Alaebo works as a LAB TECHNICIAN in Dee Jones Petroleum and Gas Lagos
Dr. Alaebo served at Government College Senior Jalingo
Dr. Alaebo works as an assistant lecturer in Akoka College of Education, Ejigbo
Dr. Alaebo works as a secretarian at GODCAN Ministry Ajao Estate Lagos
Dr. Alaebo was a Biology teacher at All Saint Secondary School Umunze and also lecturing at Peaceland College of Education Enugu (Umunze Center)
Dr. Alaebo is currently a lecturer at Michael Okpara University of Agrculture, Umudike Abia State.
4, Ezeco Street Lomu-Umunze Anambra, Nigeria
Your text message sent successfully!
Sorry! Message not sent. Something went wrong!!